Description BOOK NOW
This tour program is designed to serve those tourists who have only one day to spare in Delhi and want to do the one day Delhi tour. Delhi is the place where ancient and modern blend of culture and architecture can we seen. This city has witnessed the rise and fall of various dynasties such as Rajputs, Sultanats, The Mughals and the British Imperialism. This is the fact that it has abundant architecture and culture of different eras.
Important facts about Delhi tour
- * Few of the monuments remain closed on Monday like –Lotus temple, Akshardham Temple, birla Temple and Red fort.
- * All monuments open at the time of sunrise and can be visited up to the Sunset. At the Akshardham temple the last entry will be at 18:30 hrs.
- * High season: September to April.
- * The old 5 gates out of 14 original gates in the encircling wall of Delhi city are still intact.
- * The khari Baoli market of Delhi is the largest spice market of Asia.
- * The major transport system of Delhi rely on metro train and on C.N.G. fuel.
- * The history of Delhi city can be traced back to the age of Mahabharata period, but officially it was inhabited since 06th century A.D.
- * All standard restaurants offer a variety of cuisines including Continental, Chinese, Indian and typical local fare of the region.
Note: - These rates are not valid from 24th Dec to 02nd Jan.
|No. of Person||Transport (One Person)|
Inclusion & Exclusion
- * Private A/c car for sightseeing tour.
- * English speaking driver.
- * Govt. Approved Tour Guide.
- * All toll tax, parking, interstate tax, fuel charges.
- * Tipping if any.
- * Monument Entrance fees.
- * Meals.